We are looking to hire a Patient Counselor to join our team. Make a difference by helping others achieve great vision through LASIK & cataract surgery. Join a fast-paced, team-oriented, highly visible medical practice with an emphasis on patient care, excellence, results, and integrity.
As a Patient Counselor, you will meet with patients who are interested in LASIK, Cataract and other surgeries and convert them to surgery. You will need to demonstrate your ability to retain and utilize a vast amount of information that is key to the decision-making process for LASIK & cataract surgery.
We are seeking a highly successful sales professional with experience in ophthalmology, luxury hospitality, cosmetic, dermatology, spa, or plastic surgery industry. You must have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals. Candidates must be mature, outgoing, energetic, and highly motivated. We are seeking an experienced sales professional with outstanding interpersonal skills. Refractive, cataract and elective surgery experience a plus.
- Engaging with patients/clients in-person to foster the practice-patient relationship
- Educating prospective patients on procedure(s) of interest
- Conducting patient consultation appointments and scheduling surgery
- Discussing costs and financial payment options for surgery
- Implementing marketing and outreach programs
- Optimizing the customer service experience of all our patients
Desired Skills and Experience – THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Have a proven track record in medical, executive or luxury sales. (Minimum 3 years experience)
- Be a self-starter, articulate, a quick thinker, and confident
- Possess strong listening and presentation skills
- Be a team player who works well with others and individually
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Have excellent customer service skills and a caring personality
- Be positive, self-motivated and high energy
- Have a strong ability and willingness to learn medical procedures, terminology, electronic medical records software
- Have excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.