Until recently, cataract sufferers with astigmatism had few options for restoring vision back to a level that eliminates glasses or contacts from everyday life. Now, there’s an intraocular lens (IOL) that has been created specifically for individuals with astigmatism. This advanced technology is called the AcrySof® Toric Lens, and it has the power to deliver excellent all-around vision, including distance.
- Great results: can provide the freedom to see without glasses or contacts
- Effective: specifically designed for astigmatism
- Maintenance-free: permanent solution to annoying contact lenses
- Invisible: after it is implanted, it cannot be seen by the naked eye
- Minimally invasive: implanting is fast and virtually painless
In recent FDA trials, patients implanted bilaterally with Toric IOLs reported the following:
- 97% were able to eliminate the need for distance vision glasses
- 97% achieved vision of 20/25 or better
Want to learn more about the AcrySof® Toric IOL at Mann Eye Institute? Contact our friendly and knowledgeable staff today at 1(800) MY-VISION!