Mann Eye Institute is Currently Hiring for the Following Positions:
At Mann Eye Institute, we are proud to have a team of incredibly talented staff members who are dedicated to helping our patients enjoy a first-class eye care experience. We are always on the lookout for skilled, reliable new people to add to our growing team. If you are energetic and hard working with a can-do attitude, then we would love to hear from you. We offer a friendly work environment with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Here are just a few of the things that you can expect from a career at Mann Eye Institute:
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Voluntary life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid short-term disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Employee assistance program (EAP) benefits
- Employee health and wellness services
- Company matched 401 (k) plan
- Flex spending accounts (medical and dependent care)
- Vision care for you and your immediate family
- Impressive discounts on LASIK, cataract surgery and optical goods for you and your immediate family
- Health Savings Account
- Teledoc Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage
- Employee Discount and Rewards program
Mann Eye Institute is committed to attracting and retaining superior staff members. That is why we go above and beyond to keep our team happy and motivated with additional incentives.
We will always do our best to make sure new challenges and job roles are available to our staff members. Whenever possible, we enjoy rewarding a team member’s commitment and hard work with promotion opportunities. Mann Eye Institute has been growing by leaps and bounds for the last 40 years, and new positions are constantly opening up.
New team members can be considered for new opportunities within Mann Eye Institute after six months of employment. We also encourage and support job-related continuing education, allowing you to further expand your career options.
We believe in a healthy balance of work and play. That is why we offer our full-time staff members the ability to earn up to 18 days of paid time off every year. As a valued member of our team, you will also be able to take advantage of seven days of annual paid holiday time.
Accelerated Trial Period
Many employers require you to go through a 3-month trial period before you are eligible for employee benefits. At Mann Eye Institute, most insurance plans go into effect on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
If you are interested in a career with Mann Eye Institute, we encourage you to e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 713-580-2592.