A New Message from Dr. Mike Mann
Updated Thursday, March 19, 2020
As we, as a nation, walk through these uncertain times, please know that our commitment to the communities we serve remains strong. Please know that we are with you.
Some of our medical offices remain open and are fully equipped and prepared to serve your ocular emergencies. To ensure a safe visit, we have implemented the following measures:
- Access is limited to the main entrance.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands upon entering our facility.
- To practice CDC-recommended social distancing, we may ask you to wait in a separate area or in your car until it is time for your appointment.
- Only one visitor per patient will be allowed in the exam lane.
- We will limit physical contact and refrain from handshaking.
Additionally, we are working on setting up virtual consultation and live chat capabilities to serve you remotely. Although things will likely change in the coming weeks, we will adjust and continue to make strides in providing for our patients in the safest way possible.
Please call 1.800.MY.VISION for additional information. We look forward to answering any and all questions and concerns you may have. Be well.
Mike Mann, MD