If you’ve ever thought about having LASIK, you’re not alone. Freedom from the hassles of glasses and contacts is something many people think about daily! According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), LASIK is the world’s most popular elective procedure and more than 28 million LASIK procedures have been performed worldwide. Wow! That’s a lot of people pursuing visual freedom. Are you ready to stop just thinking about it and join them?
It’s 2021, and if we ever deserved to reward ourselves with visual freedom, it’s this year! And there couldn’t be a better place to have this life-changing procedure than Mann Eye Institute. We’ve been a trusted LASIK leader since day one and our experienced eye surgeons have helped generations of Texans to See Life Better, for 43 years…and counting!
Here, we present 21 reasons to have LASIK in 2021 at Mann Eye Institute:
- Eliminate the fog bog. Hey, mask-wearers. Tired of your face mask fogging up your glasses?! LASIK can eliminate that struggle!
- Convenience. You know what’s convenient? Never looking for lost glasses again and falling into bed at the end of a long day without worrying about taking your contacts out first.
- Extra zzzzzs. That’s right. With the time you’ll save not having to put in your contacts before work or school in the morning, you can hit the snooze button for nine (or 18!) more minutes of cozy slumber.
- Seeing in the shower. No more squinting and hoping for the best when you shave your legs or your face. See with precision!
- Want to makeup? Who understands the struggle of needing to wear your glasses to see well enough to put on your eyeliner and mascara but not being able to put on the eyeliner and mascara while wearing the glasses?! UGH. With the freedom LASIK offers, you can say goodbye to that particular struggle!
- Focus on your workout, not on your glasses/contacts. From spin class and kickboxing to pilates and yoga, gym time (even if it’s at home) is made more enjoyable when you can fully focus on the activity and not on your glasses slipping off your nose or sweat dripping into your contact and making your eyes burn.
- Say cheese! If you’re a glasses wearer, you know the risk of posing for a photo where flash is being used. How many times have your sparkling peepers been obscured by sparkling glares because of the flash? Ugh. Delete. LASIK can help you smile with confidence in every photo in any lighting.
- Call off the search party. Without the annoyance of frantically searching for your glasses in the morning (or the evening and any other time you need them), you’ll have more time for what really matters. Like searching for your car keys.🤦♀️
- Simplify. With no more contact lenses, cases and cleaning solutions cluttering up your bathroom counter, your inner minimalist can take a deep, cleansing breath. Namaste.
- Travel ease. Thanks to COVID, we don’t know when you’ll be jet-setting again, but, when you can, we can promise you’ll have some extra room in your carry-on if you no longer have to pack your contacts, contact solution and travel gear. Onward!
- Better vacation vibes. Relax and forget your troubles, not your glasses!
- Sand volleyball, anyone? What’s worse than getting sand in your contact while at the beach? Wiping your eyes with your sandy beach towel, that’s what! Sand and contacts do not play well together.
- Goggles not glasses! Whether snorkeling or snow skiing, trying to fit your glasses under your goggles is uncomfortable and annoying (and also not cool)!
- Barrier-free cuddle time with the little ones in your life. Ever had a baby/toddler yank your glasses off your face? Ouch. If they break in the process, it’s expensive! LASIK could mean one less barrier between you and the littles in your life.
- Sunglasses for dayzz. Without the restriction of needing prescription sunglasses ($$$!), you can afford a pair of shades to match every mood. From conservative and sophisticated to fun and funky, you have the freedom to pick and wear what you want every day of the week!
- Savings! When you consider the money you could save on glasses, a back-up pair, prescription sunglasses, contacts and contact supplies, LASIK can actually save you money in the long run! It pays for itself in as little as three years! Check out our LASIK Savings Calculator to learn more.
- Cool off to your heart’s content. No more avoiding waterparks, pools, lake days and river floats! When you don’t have to consider your glasses or contacts, you can dive, swim, splash, float, surf and float without worry.
- Bye-bye, contacts. Long-term and negligent contact use can cause eye irritation like burning. Ready to stop worrying about falling asleep in your contacts?
- Best gift ever! Graduation, Mother’s Day, birthday…LASIK makes a wonderful gift that can be enjoyed for years to come! Give the gift of LASIK and you’ve got Best Gift-Giver Ever in. the. bag.
- See Life Better. It means different things to different people. Whether you want to look into the face of your newborn or stand in front of a classroom, looking into the faces of the future. Whether you want to run a 10k or run rehearsal for the spring musical. Climb the corporate ladder or climb the bunk bed ladder to read with your kids. Walk a job site or walk the dog. Do it all. Your life. Your way. And See it ALL Better after LASIK at Mann Eye Institute.
- Gain more family. When you choose to have LASIK at Mann Eye, you become a member of the Mann Eye family! Did you know that hundreds of our own team members have had LASIK themselves? Welcome to the #manneyefam
If you’re ready to give yourself the 2021 you deserve, we’re ready to help. Schedule your free, no-risk, no-obligation LASIK consultation today. And be sure to ask about our guaranteed approval financing* that’s making LASIK more affordable than ever.