Dear Mann Eye Family,
I’m so delighted to be able to say, “Welcome Back, Texas!” We want you to know that even in these unpredictable times—especially in these unpredictable times—Mann Eye Institute’s commitment to the many communities of Houston and Austin that we serve is as strong as ever. We’ve been Texas’ trusted eye care provider for over 42 years, and that’s an honor we never take lightly.
With great focus on the health and safety of every single member of the Mann Eye family (those who work here and those we serve), I’m excited to announce that all Mann Eye Institute locations are open and ready to serve all your eye care needs.
The entire Mann Eye team wants you to know how much we look forward to having you back in the office. We have missed you!
The health and safety of our patients and team members are of great importance to us. Rest assured, we are taking every measure to continue keeping you safe in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Texas Medical Board. Below are some of the measures that we have implemented:
- We will be checking your temperature upon entry
- All patients are required to wash their hands prior to check in
- Waiting room chairs are 6 feet apart
- Social distancing markers have been placed on the floors
- Waiting areas, chairs, door handles and front desks are sanitized several times per day
- Exam lanes are sanitized after each patient
- All employees are required to wear a mask
- Patients are kindly being asked to wear a mask or face covering; we can provide one for you if needed
- We are asking that patient companions remain in their vehicles
We can’t wait to serve you. Let’s all See Life Better together.
Mike Mann, MD